Solar Control Window Films
Control the sun for cool comfort and savings.
Significant Savings. Rapid Payback. Smart Investment.
LLumar solar control window films are designed for home and commercial applications where damaging ultraviolet light, heat, and glare are problems, energy efficiency is important, or a new look is desired.
LLumar architectural films:
• Lower energy costs – LLumar window films reduce heat loss through windows by improving glass insulating performance as much as 92%. In warmer climates, LLumar window film reduces cooling costs by rejecting up to 82% of the sun’s heat.
• Block heat and glare – LLumar window films help to correct temperature imbalances in a building, improving comfort and deflecting harsh, uncomfortable glare.
• Reduce fading – LLumar solar control window films filter out more than 99% of the harmful ultraviolet rays that cause fading in fabrics, furnishings, and display merchandise.
• Improve appearance – LLumar window films can add new style to a building’s façade for a fraction of the cost of other refurbishments without the inconvenience of relocating tenants.
• Enhance privacy – Reflective LLumar window films will let in light but provide privacy during daylight hours. Blackout (opaque) films are available for spandrel glass applications and a range of frosted decorative films are available for interior privacy.
Explore the range of architectural window films to see how LLumar can enhance your next project.
More architectural window films: